- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, Team Members and management in both written and verbal form.
- High School diploma required.
- Experience working in an office environment preferred. Experience in a human resources environment is a plus.
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts in order to cover for co-workers and meet the needs of the Department.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and establish priorities effectively.
- Ability to utilize critical-thinking skills in order to work independently and make decisions without direct supervision.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button above to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!