- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, Team Members, Guests and outside agencies in both written and verbal form.
- Driving record must not include serious moving violations, multi-moving violations, DUI, or suspended license. Must be insurable to drive company and Guest vehicles.
- Must be able to operate vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions. Free onsite training will be provided for individuals unfamiliar with operating a manual transmission vehicle.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Must be able to move at a jogging pace for the majority of an eight (8) hour shift.
- Must be able to walk and down stairs repeatedly.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment and drive vehicles.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!