- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- One (1) year of experience in a food service outlet; two (2) years of experience in the culinary industry is preferred.
- Ability to work in a kitchen environment involving high volume production.
- Must be able to read all tickets and organize food production in a timely manner.
- Possess and demonstrate great attention to detail in order to maintain kitchen’s appearance and operating standards.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Must have current ServSafe Certificate.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time in a hot or cold kitchen environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Must be able to push up to 250 lbs. on a pushcart.
- Must be able to enter walk-in units with temperatures to -10 degrees.
- Must be able to bend and reach to a height of 6 feet with or without assistance.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!