- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Knowledge of software and business models as it relates to software development.
- Assist development manager in determining best course of software development for the property.
- Must possess the ability to develop windows and web applications, classes, modules, dynamic link libraries, windows and web services.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Reliance on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals with minimum supervision from management.
- Must be able to work in a highly flexible environment.
- Knowledge of Rapid Application Development (RAD) techniques.
- Ability to work within a team as well as autonomously.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- At least five years of experience Application Development (windows and web).
Skill list required:
- MVC (Model View Controller)
- Visual Studio
- Strong SQL Server
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button above to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team